Wednesday 16 May 2012

A new beginning

This is going to be a blarticle. Do you like that word? I do. It sounds soft and cushy and cute. It sounds like something that can be moulded into many different forms. Perfect.
I am studying Journalism, so I won't always be writing in a - if it exists - blogging style. Instead, a mixture of articles, opinions, experiences, blagging, blogging, bligging. And if you're asking yourself, what does that mean - your best guess is as good as mine.

So, what is it going to be about? Well, I'm German, I feel European, and I live in Scotland. That's a good point to start at, don't you think? I have been living in Britain for three years now. Quite some time to get to know the British. And after living in Stirling for two years, I think I also know the Scottish. At least I think I do. Until I am surprised by something like deep-fried mars bars all over again.

I should probably warn you: There might be mistakes. English isn't my native tongue, and no matter how hard I try, there's always some tiny mistake that slips through the net. So, sorry in advance. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment!