Sunday 28 July 2013

Mission accomplished

This cool widget was created by writertopia
I just wrote the final words of my Camp Nano novel! After 28 days of writing, planning and editing I have reached the finishing line three days early. Alas, the novel is not actually finished. There's so much that's still supposed to happen, so much that has been left unsaid/unwritten.

But for now, I'm done, I'm going on holiday. And when I return with new energy and new ideas, I might just continue writing, until the novel is actually finished. The other possibility is that I will take part in the big brother of Camp Nano, the National Novel Writing Month this november.

If you haven't read it yet, ask away and I will provide you with the twelve chapters that I have written this July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment!