Sunday 1 February 2015

Food for thought (and some very cute rabbit pictures)

I know I haven't posted anything at the moment - thanks to writing on my dissertation, which takes up a lot of my time. And now that I will start an internship at Neurocentrx next week there will be even less opportunities to use this blog.

Darwin has all the time in the world - he spends it reading the news

So I'll use this opportunity to share something with you: yet another recipe. Don't leave, this one is really worth trying. And completely guilt-free (I'm on a diet).



Someone else could do with a diet
Ultra low calorie, super fast chocolate mug cake

2 tsp self-raising flour
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
water or juice
optional: a few drops vanilla essence, fruit, nuts, coconut, jam,...


Mix dry ingredients in a mug, add enough water to make a smooth dough. Cook in microwave on full power for about a minute until the cake is still slightly moist. Enjoy!

And while I'm munching chocolate cake, Darwin inspects his super healthy dinner
That's the sugary snacks sorted for the next few weeks of dissertation writing and job hunting. And thanks to the little bunny nibbling on my toes, there's always a very furry procrastination around. Happy eating!

I need a break

1 comment:

  1. Very nice idea! As soon as I'm back in Germany I try to make that. I would love to show that to my Indian friends, but without oven and microwave.. A wee to hard.. Such a shame!: ( Darwin has also a nice cake, it's so red:D huge pictures, I like! Give him many kisses! All the best from Bali :p sincerely, se important Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!